Top Ten NYC Hotels
When it comes to finding a place to stay when visiting New York City the choices seem to be endless. Just about every block in Manhattan, boasts a hotel or
two. Yet, depending on different factors including your budget, your reason for your visit, length of your stay, likes and dislikes will assist you in
narrowing down your choices. Listed below are 10 hotels that I have stayed at on different occasions, and I was very pleased with my choice.
1. If you are visiting NYC on business and flying in and out of JFK airport than I would recommend staying at a JFK airport hotel. The Garden Inn JFK hotel is a really great option. It is very much equipped for the business travel with free
internet access from your room, comfortable rooms and suites and a free shuttle to and from the airport, making it a great choice for business traveling.
2. The Hilton Newark Airport of New Jersey is a great choice if you are flying in and out of Newark Airport. Close enough to the city to be in touch with
all the action, yet far enough to provide peace of mind when traveling.
3. Traveling with kids? You and the kiddies will be delighted with a stay at the Benjamin hotel. They have a fun and exciting kids sleep program offering
children’s size bath robes, complimentary all you can eat cereal breakfast in your room, plus favorite bedtime books to read in bed and a take home teddy
bear for you to keep.
4. Want the real city feel? What can be more exciting than staying the Marriot Marque right smack in middle of Times Square? All the cities lights and
excitement from the view of your window.
5. For a really upscale and luxurious stay, try the Four Seasons Hotel New York. Large rooms, marble bathrooms
and a luxury spa as well as several restaurants on location. It’s a vacation in its own.
6. Another really upscale hotel, Hotel Plaza Athénée, is
really superb. Located on a quiet residential block of the Upper East Side, it is within walking distance to the MoMA, the Frick Collection and the Whitney
Museum. Another great perk is the twice-daily maid service, how’s that?
7. Manhattan only five diamond resort is none other than the Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, which features world
class comfort that’s second to none. They have spectacular rooms with really terrific views.
8. Prefer a boutique hotel? Stay at the Muse Hotel New York. It’s a boutique hotel located right near Times Square and the theater district. You will
experience boutique style hospitality at its best.
9. If you rather save your vacation money for more than just a room, opt for a stay at the Hotel Pennsylvania – New York. It’s one of Manhattans largest
hotel and very centrally located. At the same time its budget friendly and is located right across from Penn Station. So getting where you need to go will
be convenient and easy.
10. Last but not least, if you will be in Manhattan for an extended stay a terrific option is to stay at a hostel. The New York Loft Hostel is a great choice. Located just outside the city, in Brooklyn you
will be able to get in and out of the city really quickly. Travelers from all over rave about this hostel. It’s a great option for the extended stay in
Kim Johnson is a travel concierge for
The Garden Inn and Suites at JFK. Kim has been in the hotel and travel industry for many years and uses her experience to assist many hotel guest with
their travel arrangement to make their stay most enjoyable.